Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Short Update

I have not posted in a while so I thought I would give a quick update. I have ordered a coach from http://www.scalecreep.com/catalog/ but it has not arrived yet. Since the SYW Convention I have not had time to paint anything except a few Anatolian Djellis skin tones. I have had a bit of free time to read over Biles and Pengel and Hurts volumes on the Reichsarmee a.k.a. Imperial Army a.k.a. Army of the Circles. Having chosen 15mm for my Cavenderians I have quite a few 10mm Infantry and Cavalry laying around I may paint these up as the Reichsarmee Upper and Lower Rhine Circles. After the way my Bavarians fled the battle field in my first Big Battalions game I also thought a Reichsarmee battalion or two might be my project for next years SYW convention. Finally, I have to get some painting done on my diplomat figures and get Jean-Louis Diplomat sent out, sorry have not been to the post office yet. Most of my time now is being spent on house improvement projects but I hope to get a few minis painted next week while holed up in a hotel room in Columbus.

ciao,

2 comments:

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Would that be this one??

HMK-CW27 Gentlemens Coach

If it is, can you put up some pictures when it arrives?? I'm kind of interested myself... :o))

Prinz Geoffrey said...

Sure will. Mark from Scale Creep contacted me last night and said that he re-ordered it and it should be to me some time next week.